Tuesday 3 January 2012

Random snaps of my pets .........

                                                             SAPNA ....... Whereever you are !
                                            This trust was never broken !
                                                      Snowy my spitz, basking in the sun
                                                 In a playful mood. Daring me to catch him
                                                        Mischievous  guy
                                                          All Saints Cathedral

2 comments:

  1. Sapna must be across the Rainbow Bridge where she is free from all wordily pains and happy with friends from her species.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana, I'am sure she must be free from all this, but she must be missing me as much as I continue to miss her!

    ReplyDelete