Monday 18 March 2013

Speak Out .......


You've had your say,
now let me speak,
for if I don't, I lose my tongue,
that I'm sure will not be good,
for either of us, nor for me,nor for you;
So let me be, let me speak, my friend,
Let me speak my mind,
for if I don't, I lose myself,
and that will surely kill.




A woman - she's a mother, wife, daughter, a home maker,
a career woman, a fountain of love;
treat her right, and she treats you right,
A woman- is mostly misunderstood,
treat her right, and she treats you right.

A woman scorned is rightly angry,
do nothing to scare her creativity,
A woman is God's answer, to man's vile and wily ways,
she maintains the balance, and 'makes' man a man,
treat her right, and she treats you right.

A woman - is the opposite of a man;
yet without each other, both are kinda incomplete;
It's nature's fatal attraction which man has for a woman;
treat her right, and she treats you right;
A woman- is the princess of a man's heart,
just treat her right, and she treats you right.


No comments:

Post a Comment