Thursday 21 February 2013

Rishikesh - Guruji's Satsang











These snaps were taken roughly one year ago when I had gone for Guruji's Satsang held in Rishikesh. Probably one of the best I've ever attended. Featured here are some pics with Harumi Koseki who was travelling from Japan. Harumi had come to Rishikesh on a personal visit and knew nothing about Guruji, but she was probably destined to attend it.
She met me as a co incidence, and on knowing about the Satsang expressed an immediate desire to attend. I immediately obliged and she was thrilled with it. Some other Japanese friends of hers were also present there in full attendance. She was very impressed with Guruji's Satsang.

2 comments:

  1. The River Rafting in Rishikesh Camping/Rafting at Marine Drive Rishikesh offer exclusive River Rafting and Beach
    Camping Packages with High quality services and excellent facilities. Come and experience Camping, vRiver Rafting
    , and Luxury Camping amazing beach paradise by the River Ganga at www.raftingcamps.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello vikramji,
    my name is avantika,I live in rishikesh.
    I am a follower of Guruji.
    I wanted to have a satsang at my home in rishikesh.
    Can you please tell me whp I should talk to regarding this.
    Thanking you and awaiting your reply

    ReplyDelete